- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Distribution Training Specialist
Location: HONG KONG
- Provide quality training support to sales channels.
- Design, develop and revamp the training programs for experienced agents and management programs for managers.
- Participate in developing and delivering management development progress leading to insurance professional qualifications.
- Liaise with agency members in fostering their continuous sales development and learning culture.
- Provide management reports for business and strategic decisions
- To design and revamp the training curriculum for new agents, experienced agents and agency managers with materials to meet the AXA culture and business goal.
- To identify training needs & results analysis.
- To develop and deliver the agency training programs in different aspects, investment-linked, business operation and agency management.
- To keep the training content & training methodologies updated so as to maintain high quality of training for sales channels.
- To assist in coaching and monitoring the training team development.
- To monitor various training projects.
- To monitor the CPD accreditation and CPD programs
- University degree of any discipline
- FLMI, IIQA and insurance qualification preferred
- At least 4 years in agency management, agency training or sales management in life insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and course facilitating skills.
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)|