- Business Development
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Distribution Training Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
- Deliver Pre-Manager Training programs as well as New Agent and Experienced Agent
- Deliver agent’s business development programs, e.g. New Product Launch Training
- Design materials for non paper programs (DVD, audio sessions, E learning etc)
- Lead Projects assigned by Senior Management
- Program design: preparing objectives, defining content, selecting instructional modes and media, and sequencing activities for a specific program.
- Prepare the trainers guide to ensure standardized delivery of the course; the contents should illustrate clearly the following: learning points; methodology; linkage; relating the guide to all teaching materials and documents and materials checklist.
- Deliver special technical programs, e.g. operation training
- University degree of any discipline
- FLMI, IIQAS and insurance qualification preferred
- At least 4 years in sales or agency training in life insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and course facilitating skills.
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken Mandarin preferred
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI), Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|