Senior Business Analyst, Health Operations
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Identify and design solutions to enhance and streamline business processes
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the implementation of product, systems and applications projects.
- Work in conjunction with business users and development teams and be responsible for the creation and execution of test scripts, scenarios, and test plans that validate initial business requirements.
- Develop and maintain data extraction/ workflow/functions for internal and client report generation, correspondence generation, MI report & dashboard generation, process status notification generation
- Support the analysis and formulation of business case benefits including historical data collection, data quantification and validation and setting up benefits tracking mechanisms
- To rebuild the production control, establish and maintain the operating procedure manual, follow up on resolution of business/system problems/complaints
- Review functional specifications, use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents
- Support the design phase by being an effective liaison between IT and business users in clarifying business requirements and IT solutions
- Lead the business users to define and execute User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and Implementation Verification Tests (IVT) in line with quality and project governance processes
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- University graduate, preferably in Business, IT or related disciplines
- Experience in AS400 or G400
- Over 4 years solid working experiences in large scale projects, involving in the whole product life cycle
- Sound knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable.
- Proven track record in specifying user requirement, managing user acceptance testing and operational management control procedures
- Familiarity with the concepts of Change Management and Dispute Resolution.
- Strong communication skills and an understanding in the execution of projects
- Strong Financial analysis / Business analysis skills desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification, Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or other relevant professional certifications would be preferred
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBBP)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGBP)
- Business Analytics
- Change Management
- Financial Analysis
- Six Sigma
- User Acceptance Testing