- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Software Development
- Stakeholder Management
Senior Anayst, Technology Platforms
Location: HONG KONG
Identify/manage the critical path of projects and keep track of project schedule milestones.
- Manage key stakeholders’ expectations on project deliverables.
- Review project deliverables are provided by various parties according to project plan such as Business Requirement Specification, Technical Specification, Testing Plan & Cases and implementation plan, etc.
- Work closely with application developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, etc. on new system or application enhancement projects.
- Monitor project lifecycle with Project Management know-hows.
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established AXA’s project, resources and governance standards.
- Keep abreast of latest project management and general enterprise software development approaches / technologies.
- University graduate preferably in IT, Business Studies, Project Management or other related disciplines.
- 3+ years of working experience.
- Experience in solution delivery, preferably in insurance & financial institutions.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills (fluent in both Cantonese and English are a MUST).
- Positive attitude, self- motivated, adaptive to changes
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|