Senior Actuarial Analyst, Health Technical Centre
Location: HONG KONG
- Key responsibility would be to support individual health business pricing.
- Supports pricing and ongoing monitoring of Employee Benefits (Group Life and Group Medical) products as needed.
- Liaison with reinsurer for reinsurance management.
- Supports pricing of innovative health product features to be incorporated into new or existing health products
- Supports development of health claims data inventory for experience monitoring and assumption setting
- Coach and develop the junior team members
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics
- Associate of an actuarial association, preferably a fellow
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Detail oriented and exhibit great organization skills to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Some knowledge/experience with Employee Benefits pricing or underwriting is preferred.
- Inventory Management