- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
Regional Manager - Transversal Customer Experience, AXA Asia
Location: HONG KONG
Purpose of the role
AXA Asia aims to become the most customer centric insurance company across our markets in Asia by 2020. This is a multi-disciplinary role where the holder will be required to work closely with various functions (marketing, operations, distribution, transformation, HR & digital) & country customer experience teams (15 entities across 8 countries in Asia) to ensure delivery of superior customer experience.The holder will be responsible for driving and improving employee/stakeholder engagement on customer centricity across different levels in the entire organization.
- Identify and develop initiatives to engage the entire organization around Customer Centricity.
- Develop, maintain and evolve target end to end customer journey across products and customer segments.
- Build, Test & Implement differentiated customer experience across moments of truth, based on customer insights/leverage best practice.
- To identify & monitor KPIs to measure success of customer experience engagement initiatives.
- Develop and engage the employees/stakeholders through the creation of a comprehensive engagement ecosystem (including but not limited to, CX awards, CX communication, CX conference, regular events/calls etc.)
- To improve the CX maturity of the country CX teams across the region by identifying gaps & implementing identified action plans
- To contribute in strategy formulation & planning for CX vision & regular updates to stakeholders.
- Work closely with HR & other relevant teams for building CX related trainings to i/ further engage the different audiences within the organization around Customer Centricity and increase the maturity of the Regional CX community.
- To be aware of the external market trends / changes around Customer centricity & experience and propose innovative initiatives.
- Build a strong Regional CX Community by facilitating international mobility for temporary or permanent periods
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Research or related disciplines with more than 8 years of relevant experience in managing/consulting in area of customer experience/ customer management/customer centricity/functions across customer value chain
- Experience of working in the life insurance, banking industry, consulting, creative / advertising agency, marketing, communication change management departments would be an advantage but not a must
- Talented in change management & influencing skills within a matrix organization
- Excellent communication, problem solving & stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Creative, energetic, “can do” attitude with the ability to work effectively in a distributed work environment
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|