- Internal Audit
- Life Insurance
- Report Writing
- Risk Assessment
Regional Internal Auditor, AXA Asia
Location: Hong Kong
Purpose of the role:
To perform internal audit assignments in the region (90%). Up to 50% travel in Asia may be required
To support the Head of Internal Audit or his/ her delegate in handling the administrative issues of the internal audit function, includes following up of audit issues and providing status updates, preparing Group/Regional reporting, coordinating audit committee papers and handling of ad hoc projects (10%).
- Executing the internal audit plan, performing internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- Performing risk assessment and audit planning process.
- Delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA), Regional requirements and AXA Group standards.
- Evaluating internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
- Preparing high quality Group reports
Experience and Qualifications:
University degree with recognized accounting (CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation.
Minimum 3 years audit related working experience, preferably in Big Four accounting firms and in life insurance or financial services industry, general insurance experience would be a plus.
Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill.
Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
Ability to deal with people of all levels and background.
Good time management skill
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)