Regional Internal Auditor, AXA Asia
Location: Hong Kong
Purpose of the role:
- To perform internal audit assignments in the region (90%). Up to 50% travel in Asia may be required
- To support the Head of Internal Audit or his/ her delegate in handling the administrative issues of the internal audit function, includes following up of audit issues and providing status updates, preparing Group/Regional reporting, coordinating audit committee papers and handling of ad hoc projects (10%).
Executing the internal audit plan, performing internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
Performing risk assessment and audit planning process.
Delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA), Regional requirements and AXA Group standards.
Evaluating internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
Preparing high quality Group reports
University degree with recognized accounting (CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation.
Minimum 3 years audit related working experience, preferably in Big Four accounting firms and in life insurance or financial services industry, general insurance experience would be a plus.
Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill.
Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
Ability to deal with people of all levels and background.
Good time management skill
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Internal Audit
- Life Insurance
- Risk Assessment