- Project Management
Regional Human Resources Business Partner, AXA Asia
Location: HONG KONG
Purpose of the Role
Report directly to Regional Human Resources Director, support the delivery of HR agenda / initiatives to the identified countries across the Life and GI Entities by :
- Supporting team planning, coordination, transversal project management and follow-up for Regional HRBPs Business Lines.
- Providing support on diverse transversal programs (STA, competency assessment etc.)
Undertaking project management of specific projects in the area of different business lines.
The job contains three main elements, a team support component, a transversal program follow up and a project management component. These three main elements require coordination, communications, and administrative tasks within the scope of Regional HRBP Business Lines.
Main activities and responsibilities for the team:
- To prepare and organize the transversal follow up on specific programs like Short Term Assignment (STA), Competency assessment etc.
- To co-ordinate quarterly HRBP Community Calls, Regional HRBP meetings etc.
Main activities and responsibilities for the project management component:
- To efficiently coordinate and contribute to projects or initiatives related to HRBP Business Lines aspects, effectively interact in a regional and virtual environment and conduct the co-ordination and follow-up of accompanying action plans
- Active contribution and involvement in the development and progression of HR initiatives planned and in the team scope.
- Collaborate with C&B and entities on quarterly HR dashboard
- Manage the maintenance of RHRBP folder especially in ONE
Experience and Qualifications
Technical and professional skills:
- Project management skills, conscientious about quality and accuracy of work provided
- Time management and organization skills
- Result and execution orientation
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Proactive and able to challenge the status quo
- Interpersonal skills – ease in interacting with staff at all levels
- Facilitation and coordination skills transversally
- Efficient and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ease in an international context
- Experience within HR functions and/or HR educational background appreciated