You may also like
Regional Process Improvement & QC Leader - US-listed E-commerce
Project Manager (Business Process Improvement)
Senior Insurance Specialist / Insurance Specialist
Bank of China
- Life Insurance
Wealth Management Process & Quality Specialist - China Int'l
- Quality Assurance
Wealth Management Process and Quality Specialist - UHNW
- Quality Assurance
- Microsoft Visio
Location: HONG KONG
The candidate will support the Accounting and Actuarial department in mapping their current processes and in identifying the control points.
For each control point identified, the candidate should:
- Identify the actions pertaining to a control;
- Identify the owner of the control;
- Identify the evidences to be produced in order to test the effectiveness of the control point;
- Support the owner in producing the evidences.
• Walk through in-scope processes and controls and identify risks;
• Carry out tests of design and operating effectiveness for the in-scope processes;
• Produce documentation of the process descriptions, testing procedures and testing results.
• University degree (Bachelor / Master) in Accountancy, Actuarial, Finance, Engineering, or equivalent;
• 4+ years relevant working experience;
• Strong Control mind-set
• Independent, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
• Strong report writing, presentation and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese speakers strongly preferred)
• Proficiency in MS Office suite (SharePoint Designer and Visio are nice to have)
• Sound understanding of accounting principles and financial statement items.
• Sound understanding of insurance industry (market, regulation, L&S vs P&C, business models, ... );
• Sound understanding of statistics/ stochastic models (Common statistical distribution, P-Value, Normality Test, Monte Carlo simulation, …);
• Sound understanding of IT (components of the Internet network, cybersecurity in a datacentre, software vulnerabilities, system development lifecycle …).
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|