- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Access
- Project Management
Officer, Health Change Management
Location: HONG KONG
- Support team / project manager in project lifecycle – from initiation, planning, development, UAT, implementation and closure.
- Identify opportunities for improvement (OFI) in Health Operations, by collecting and analyzing data / information, and come up with problem statements, root causes, short term and long term process / system enhancements.
- Lead small to medium size project team members to execute approved OFI initiatives.
- Generate ad-hoc / regular reports for Operations team and Management.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure project implementation are effective
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in business analysis, project management or systems implementation
- Proven capability to drive changes
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and problem solving skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in insurance / financial industry is a plus
- Knowledge in AS400, SQL, Macro, MS Access is a plus
- Immediate available is a plus
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|