- Customer Service
- Management Reporting
- Quality Assurance
- Root Cause Analysis
Officer, Customer Complaint Journey & Analytics
Location: HONG KONG
The Officer, Customer Complaint Journey & Analytics is responsible for analyzing trends and root causes of complaints, dissatisfaction and compliments from end-customers, in order to recommend and follow through with improvement and preventive actions.
The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Assist Team Head of Complaint Management in designing and producing monthly and quarterly management dashboard/reports to Complaints Committee and MACC.
- Ensure management reports have in-depth analysis on complaints, dis-satisfaction and compliments’ for: current and historical volumes; trend analysis; performance vs. KPI targets; root cause analysis; preventative actions and completion tracking of management actions with insightful views and recommendations.
- Perform requirements definition and logical design for enhancements and integration of the complaints system into future technologies, including new digital front end systems (e.g. Customer and Distributor web portal using SFDC), new call center systems and workflow/imaging systems.
- Utilize the complaints management system’s drill down features and ad-hoc reporting to identify patterns and isolate areas/root causes that have linkages to repeated complaints or dis-satisfaction in order to improve customer experience.
- Review centralized complaints database and perform trend and root cause analysis.
- Ensure hands on investigations to verify underlying conditions and causes to ensure remedial actions are the true root cause of customer experience complaints and dis-satisfaction.
- Work with distribution and operations management and staff to monitor the agreed actions to be implemented.
- Monitor effectiveness of improvement actions’ ability to lower complaints / dis-satisfaction cases related to root causes that have been addressed.
- Follow through rectification and improvement actions to ensure actions are completed within the agreed time. Perform improvement action reporting and escalation (as required).
- Provide other support to Team Head of Complaint Management e.g. training material development, internal and external reporting and presentations, quality assurance and audit reviews, etc.
- Bachelor degree holder preferably with major in statistic and mathematics
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in insurance or financial industry
- Knowledge of SQL and statistic modeling
- Understanding of insurance products in Life, Health and General Insurance is preferred
- Understanding of Bancassurance and Agency distribution processes
- Strong analytical with customer centric mindset
- Strong Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese