- Product Development
- Stakeholder Management
Motor Practice Leader, Regional GI, AXA Asia Regional Office
Location: HONG KONG
Purpose of the Role
- Establish strategy for Motor (Private and Commercial) in Asia and drive its implementation, with a specific focus on distribution and offer transformation to adapt to changing customer needs and distribution dynamics in a more digital environment.
- Coordinate offer development with key stakeholders (Marketing, IT, Distribution) and ensure consistency in products, pricing and underwriting across distribution channels to achieve growth and profitability objectives.
- Provide local entities with advice and support on Motor product strategy and product development and promote innovation.
- Ensure compliance with internal governance and external regulations.
- Participate to people development and ensure improvement of technical skills in Asia
- Contribute to Group P&C Retail achievements
- Set Motor objectives and strategy with local entities in light of the Group Retail strategic priorities and in the context of Digital Transformation
Achieve Growth and Profitability targets in Motor (P&L): (i) Drive Offer and Underwriting, (ii) Monitor local entities performance, (iii) Trigger portfolio actions when required.
Setup, maintain and enforce Underwriting guidelines and referral process for Motor.
Review and approve underwriting of large schemes with external partners (e.g. Car Manufacturers)
Participate to Regional Product Committee and provide opinion on Motor Offer development
Ensure compliance with AXA internal governance and external regulatory requirements
Transfer knowledge and share best practice in Motor Offer and Underwriting
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate degree within strong quantitative discipline
Minimum 6 years’ experience in GI with involvement in Motor
Strong underwriting skills and product knowledge
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to communicate technical concepts
Strong Stakeholder Management skills
Dynamic, focused & results-driven
Self confident and willing to walk the extra miles
Ability to develop good market knowledge and contact network
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Bachelor to Master|