You may also like
Chief Enterprise Architecture (Bank)
Assistant Project Manager - Architecture (Developer , up to 810k)
Vice President, API Policy and Governance, Innovation & Ecosystems
- Risk Assessment
Design Manager (Architecture & Interior Design) (94959)
- Adobe Photoshop
Associate Director / Director, Landscape Architecture
- Vendor Management
Manager, Architecture & Governance
Location: HONG KONG
Manage the HK architecture and governance framework to ensure solution designs meets HK business strategy roadmap. Work closely with Regional Architecture team to incorporate Regional and Group Architecture roadmap into the HK Architecture Roadmap. Ensure Governance framework is optimized and effective to ensure quality of deliverables.
- University degree in Computer Engineering / Science or Management related fields.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with 5+ years in solution architecture role.
- Over 5 years finance industry experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge on new technology.
- Experience in project solution development and delivery.
- Experienced in vendor management.
- Understanding of finance and resource estimation
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organisational negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, and assertive
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|