You may also like
Service Resource Administration Officer / Service Resource Administration Clerk
- Microsoft Excel
Customer Service Officer / IT Service Desk Analyst
- Change Management
- Customer Service
Service Associate / Senior Service Associate
Island South Property Management
- Customer Service
Global Technology Service - Service Client Manager
Developer (Java / PHP / API) - New Headcounts
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment
- Vendor Management
Manager – API service
Location: HONG KONG
Own and maintain the application domain of API Integration and EIP. Plan, strategize and manage the delivery of API solutions to for AXA Hong Kong. Lead internal staff and manage external vendors to ensure the design, integration and delivery of the solutions meet the business requirements.
Planning & Budgeting
- Work with Programs & Projects to ensure their budgets and delivery are aligned with the API roadmap.
- Advise customers on API related solutions aligned with AXA architecture team’s design and take ownership of the advice provided to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help customers fully understand the value of APIs to the business and promote the application offerings to the countries in order to improve acceptance of applications in countries.
- Provide the inputs to business proposals to ensure the Integration approach is scoped correctly to achieve the business objectives.
- Review, challenge and contribute to the Solution Architect's proposed solution architecture to ensure the API Integration is appropriate.
- Monitor and ensure the team deliver solutions aligned with Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture Governance.
- Coordinate with Release Management in order to plan service introduction and execute transition of the Business Integration Project Release to Production.
- Manage and engage the vendors to build, integrate and deliver Regional Information System and Technology Solutions in order to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Manage a group of application specialists and consultants in order to perform application analysis, design, development (where applicable) and quality assurance activities of all IT projects assigned
- Review and approve relevant design documents and system integration for IT solutions involving applications from different platforms to ensure end-to-end system integration across platforms.
- Support Regional Head, Data Services in identifying and scheduling appropriate application specialists in order to support multiple IT projects running in parallel.
- Challenge and approve solution options and estimation, drive the vendor selection process and propose vendor for senior management's approval to ensure the best selection.
- Monitor daily operations to ensure application solutions meet AXA’s policies, standards and quality requirement.
- Review and sign off systems and project delivery of APIs to ensure they meet governance policy and customer requirements.
- Deliver proper production support and ensure that production handover materials are aptly prepared.
- Maintain the final catalogue of API versions in order to ensure proper documentation.
Incident & Problem Management
- Assist the Support & Maintenance team if necessary and communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful resolution.
- Monitor and ensure there are proper resources engaged in the resolution process.
Delivery Process Management
- Provide approval on major process compliance documents to ensure they meet governance and compliance standards.
- Identify and drive improvement on the Delivery Process in order to achieve delivery excellence.
Risk Management and Business Contingency
- Support and provide inputs in order to develop and implement a risk-mitigation action plan based on the project risk assessment.
- Support and provide inputs to implement the business contingency solution and lead the team to take prompt actions during incidents and crises to ensure business continuity.
- Support periodic tests of the risk mitigation and business contingency solutions to ensure system readiness and prevent issues during incidents/crises.
- Facilitate discussions and help vendors understand the business requirements in order to improve vendor performance.
- Review and approve solution delivery deliverables in order to ensure quality assurance.
- Oversee the delivery of trainings and knowledge transfer to the Production teams to ensure necessary knowledge is transferred.
- Manage vendor resources to ensure a right mix of external vendors to support multiple IT projects running in parallel, achieve utilization goal and on/offshore work ratio target.
- Actively monitor in order to manage work transition and delivery with Delivery Centre.
- Define, monitor and track overall vendor and project performance against SLA and KPIs to ensure value achievement.
- Communicate confirmed scope and schedule change of medium to larger scale IT projects with Delivery Centre to ensure timely project updates
- Typically requires a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
- Around 7 years of proven leadership and Business Intelligence experience in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical capability and skills related to business intelligence (i.e. - database architecture design, Data Services and API application configuration, MIS report development, etc.)
- Ability to make insightful, successful decisions
- Competent delivering results through ownership & drive
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Exposure to transformational change within a business
- The ability to think creatively and ensure services meets stakeholder needs and are fit for purpose.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and monitor team members’ targets and KPIs
- Ability to lead the work of others
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to create strong working relationships with others
- Ability to gather, synthesise and analyse data and draw logical conclusions
- Strong project management experience
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|