Location: Hong Kong
- Developing new business and servicing the existing client of GI – Commercial Lines Business
- To deliver timely new and renewal business quotations and quality services to designated producers.
- Assist the senior manager in formulating the business plan and monitoring both top line and bottom line of the team portfolio
- Relationship building with producers through visitation and day-to-day contact by delivering quality services.
- Assist the senior manager to train the team members for developing sound insurance knowledge.
- Contribute and undertake projects as required
- University Graduate with professional qualifications in ANZII or ACII
- Possess 5-8 years relevant working experience in GI – Commercial Lines products
- Able to work in fast paced environment independently, strong sense of responsibility, detailed minded, sound judgement, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken English and Chinese)
- Self Initiative and able to work under pressure
- Well versed in Microsoft Office including use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)
- Business Plans
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- New Business Development