- Business Intelligence
- Financial Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Intern, Business Support & Intelligence Department (6 months contract)
Location: HONG KONG
Business Support & Intelligence Department (BSID) is responsible for performance monitoring within AXA. Its objective is to coordinate a regular dialogue with the entities in order to deliver to the Group Management Committee information on the financial, operational and strategic performance of the entities. BSID is made of 4 Regional Heads based in Paris and Hong Kong, under the supervision of the Head of BSID.
BSID is currently looking for an Intern to join its team in Hong Kong for a period of 3 to 6 months. The main mission of the Intern will be to assist the BSID team in monitoring the performance of Asian Markets. The Intern is expected to:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting for Asian Markets and the Group
- Assist in conducting financial analyses for financial planning and budgeting processes
- Assist in conducting strategic review and analyses such as business intelligence and benchmarking
- Assist in preparation of other internal presentations and reports
This role represents a compelling opportunity for a young graduate to be involved in key strategic, operational and financial issues of a large insurance company in Asia and to be involved in critical decision making processes for the Group.
We are looking for a university student with 3 or 4 years of academic records with a background in Actuarial Science, Accounting or Finance. The candidate is expected to demonstrate a strong business sense and the following key skills:
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Strong proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (writing / speaking)
· Ability to organise, analyse and summarise
· Ability to present in a synthetic and clear way the work results
· Ability to a work in a multicultural environment with people with diverse backgrounds and cultures and organize effectively under pressure
Prior experience in Audit, Consulting or Corporate Finance as well as good understanding of the insurance industry would be a plus.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|