- Compensation and Benefits
- Microsoft Excel
- Process Improvement
Human Resources Executive, HR Operations, AXA Asia Regional Office
Location: Hong Kong
Purpose of the Role
Work collaboratively with HR & different divisions and interact with employees on all aspects of the employee life cycle.
Payroll & Benefits Operations
· Liaise with payroll vendor to manage all relevant pay cycles and payroll reports;
· Responsible for benefits and MPF administration;
· Coordinate with regional Finance on payroll book keeping & cost charging;
· Ensure all payroll, benefits practices & policies are in line with Company policies and statutory requirements;
· Liaise with IRD and tax consultant to review & submit regular/annual tax filings and rental reimbursement;
· Assist in reviewing HR operation workflow and participate in process improvement projects.
· Prepare and coordinate on boarding documents and logistics;
· Coordinate with relocation vendor in supporting international mobility;
· Conduct orientation / induction session to new joiners;
· Manage and support exit arrangements.
Compensation & Benefits
· Assist in annual salary review process, data analysis and C&B market survey;
· Participate in various staff benefits communication & activities.
· Input, maintain and validate employee data regularly in HRIS to ensure accuracy;
· Update HRIS for staff movement and changes;
· Maintain employee files.
· Invoice settlement and issuance of company letters;
· Handle staff enquiries;
· Assist in ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications & Experience
· Degree or equivalent;
· At least 3 years of HR related experience, preferably in a multinational environment;
· Proactive, self-starter, willing to learn and develop a career in a fast paced environment;
· Attention to details and good analytical skills;
· Strong team player and ability to collaborate;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel;
· Fluent in spoken & written English, Chinese would be an advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|