- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Process Improvement
High Net Worth Service Specialist
Location: HONG KONG
The High Net Worth Support Officer is responsible for providing Operations and Admin support to AXA CR Distribution teams to drive sales and increase AXA’s market share of HNW and Portfolio Bonds/Universal Life business.
The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for providing quality customer services as well as participating in process improvement and other ad hoc projects.
- Responsible for handling all after sales processing transactions including policy changes, cash withdrawal and claims.
- Handle incoming phone calls and requests for product information, administrative forms and procedures, marketing material, and sales illustrations in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with admin, operations, new business, underwriting and policy servicing to provide excellent service to International Brokers
- Receive Policy Servicing requests, acknowledge receipt and ensure requests are administered
- Learn Policy Servicing including the AS400 system and procedures for various queriesInvolve in ad hoc projects and various administration work
- Liaised between company’s IOM office, follow up and update brokers on all trades which have been placed
- Ad hoc marketing, broker and sales related activities
- Hold a university degree or above, ideally 2-3 years of sales experience in insurance, banking or finance industry
- Insurance licenses perferable
- Prefer knowledge of insurance industry and/or financial planning is preferred
- Experience working with brokers/agents in a sales capacity
- Excellent written and communication skills - English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work with demanding expats - internal and external
- Details oriented with high accruacy and result oriented
(candidates will less experience will be considered as Assistant High Net Worth Service Specialist)