Head of Talent, Learning and Organization Development
Location: Hong Kong
- Drive a robust Talent Identification process in partnership with the management team and HR Business Partners
- Continuously educate and upgrade the manager capability in embedding the Talent management process and integrate it seamlessly with other core HR processes.
- Drive the OTR process (succession planning) for the critical roles and leadership positions in AXA HK. Work with the HRBPs to ensure there is follow through on the outcomes of the succession plans.
- Be a think tank to come up with innovative and exciting products to engage and develop Talent.
- Provide oversight to the learning and development function. Ensure there is a robust learning and development curriculum for AXA HK for building capabilities for the current and future.
- Support the CHRO in developing Leadership capabilities across HK. This would involve designing and facilitating leadership interventions across middle to senior levels.
- Designing specific coaching and development solutions for specific employee groups or individuals.
- Influence and working with the Regional Team and ensuring the AXA HK agenda is represented in the Regional Plan.
- The role holder will be a Team Lead and will be accountable for developing a strong team to drive the Talent and Learning Agenda of AXA HK.
Qualifcation Requirment :
- University Graduate
- Solid experience in Training & Development or Talent Management
- Ability to interact and influence senior leaders on leadership & capability development issues
- Facilitation experience & design on delivery of training program would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills and track record of collaboration with other HR functional areas
- Passionate about people matters and talent management
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management