- C (Programming Language)
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Program Management
- Six Sigma
- Stakeholder Management
Head of Life Efficiency, HK Life & Savings Business Line
Location: HONG KONG
- Review and map existing efficiency plans, identify the gap to delivering the cost ambition.
- Work closely with Excom members and their teams to develop and gain sign off of business unit level cost saving plans.
- Design long, medium and short-term actions to ensure benefits are realised throughout the plan timeline.
- Consolidate to HK level and establish appropriate governance to monitor and track progress against plan
- Identify risks to delivery and develop mitigation strategies, resolve issues that threaten achievement of targeted savings
- Ensure best practice change management is deployed
- Identify any opportunities and initiatives within the Region or Group that could contribute or accelerate the delivery of achieving target cost savings
- Understand the wider strategic objectives of the business unit and ensure that the cost savings actions do not threaten their delivery e.g.improved customer service experience, ability to cope with the volume growth ambition
- Connect with the P&C business line and identify any shared cost saving opportunities
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the life insurance industry e.g. LEAN , Six SIGMA
- Consultancy experience- support, advice and guidance on delivering significant cost savings at a company level
- Change /Program Management - structure approach to drive change at an organizational level
- Stakeholder management – ability to quickly build positive relationships at local, region and wider AXA group,
- Influencing and negotiation capability at a senior executive level
- Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English (Chinese would be a plus)