- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Six Sigma
- Stakeholder Management
Head of Expenses Controlling and Efficiency
Location: HONG KONG
- Heads the Expenses management team (8 people), the CR and FMS teams (2 FTEs, with management of the third party providers). In charge of management smooth client delivery for FMS and defining and executing the company real estate strategy.
- Present monthly and quarterly reviews of spend data and trends and proactively propose corrective actions
- Manage the Expenses & Efficiency Committee (agenda definition, TOR etc)
- Review and map existing efficiency plans, identify the gap to delivering the cost ambition.
- Work closely with Excom members and their teams to develop and gain sign off of business unit level cost saving plans.
- Design long, medium and short-term actions to ensure benefits are realised throughout the plan timeline.
- Consolidate to HK level and establish appropriate governance to monitor and track progress against plan. Report plans and progress to E&EC
- Identify risks to delivery and develop mitigation strategies, resolve issues that threaten achievement of targeted savings
- Ensure best practice change management is deployed
- Identify any opportunities and initiatives within the Region or Group that could contribute or accelerate the delivery of achieving target cost savings
- Understand the wider strategic objectives of the business units and ensure that the cost savings actions do not threaten their delivery e.g. improved customer service experience, ability to cope with the volume growth ambition
- Identify any shared cost saving opportunities across all HK business Line
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in insurance industry e.g. LEAN , Six SIGMA
- Both consultancy and in-house experience- support, advice and guidance on delivering significant cost savings at a company level
- Change /Program Management - structure approach to drive change at an organizational level
- Stakeholder management – ability to quickly build positive relationships at local, region and wider AXA group,
- Influencing and negotiation capability at a senior executive level
- Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English (Cantonese would be a plus)
- Strong people orientation
- Good managerial skills and able to coach his/her team to success
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|