- Cost Reduction
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Head of Distribution Excellence, Asian Markets
Location: HONG KONG
A key member of the AXA Distribution Hub team in Asia, the incumbent will work closely with the Chief of Distribution Hub and entity CDO’s, CAO’s and CBO’s in order to analyse, define, plan and execute the long-term distribution transformation strategies, for all distribution channels in AMO.
A proven Insurance expert with strong domain knowledge in distribution; the role will be responsible for supporting the formulation of regional best practice on distribution strategies, initiatives and standards, across the Life and Non-Life Insurance entities, in support of AXA’s overall business strategy in the region.
- Business Building – Support the Distribution Hub to formulate and articulate region-wide distribution frameworks and standards, taking into account the AXA’s Asia’s business objectives, market, customer trends and regulatory environment.
- Strategic Direction and Advice – Act as a strategic consultant to CEOs, CAOs, CBOs to ensure alignment of strategic direction and provide support to the Local Entity Distribution Teams by using knowledge of market best practices, and industry trends.
- Strategic Planning and Monitoring - Support the strategic planning with respective entity teams to ensure that the regional strategic direction and targets are built into local plans and that regional support and cross-entity opportunities are identified.
- Metrics and Analytics – Monitor performance and targets by initiating quarterly reviews, action plans, and compensation reviews.
- Distribution Excellence– Help to develop local capabilities & support best practice sharing across all Distribution Channels/ entities; Leverage Agency expertise, bancassurance partnerships and network extensively to expand the business footprint, help design and project manage in country channel strategies for driving business growth. Bringing a strong understanding of the distribution ecosystem covering all aspects of the business including customer segmentation, compensation, recruitment, training, and technology.
- Commercial Orientation & Business Focus- Bring solid financial management skills including the ability to understand compensation schemes and analyse channel drivers with an ability to manage distribution performance on all key Financial and Business Metrics.
- Team Spirit – Operate as a key member of the Distribution Team. Actively participating across disciplines, countries and channels. Coaching, the local entities to support their growth and development. High interpersonal skills required to be able to influence senior without any reporting lines.
- Digital Innovation: Partner closely with the Head of Distribution Technology to act as a key enabler for transformation, enhancing customer experience and productivity.
- Distribution Transformation - Contribute disruptive thinking and innovation across all facets of the business but most notably, recruitment, sales and leads/activity management
- Support and encourage a Performance Culture across all levels of the organization.
- Solid Experience: 12+ years of insurance distribution experience with min. 6-8 years at a senior sales management level.
- Respected Distribution Leader with a solid understanding of the key drivers of Agency and Bancassurance who has the ability to analyse, formulate, recommend and then support the execution of in country transformation plans as well as contributing to region-wide distribution frameworks, initiatives and standards, across the Life & General Insurance business entities in Asia.
- Distribution domain expertise with an in-depth experience in the insurance sector. Solid track record of successfully supporting & building distribution channels (Agency preferred). Excellent understanding of the science of distribution as well as product and distribution life cycles and market evolution.
- Experience in successfully leading distribution transformation projects/initiatives; proven track record of success in compensation reviews, recruitment, training & development, sales management development and implementing change programmes will be highly desirable
- Strong Influencing Skills - should be able to build credibility, partner with, and influence entity CDOs/CAOs/CBOs and Management teams – to develop and support the execution of transformation strategies. Should be seen as a credible advisor who can add value to the entities. This is a role without any direct authority, and therefore this attribute is extremely important
- High agility & adaptability – Thinking strategically but also having the ability to be pragmatic and to work on the ground in support of the local team
- High achievement & result orientation
- Digital Innovation: Ability to use “Digital” as a key differentiator for creating new business model, reducing costs, enhancing customer experience and driving distribution transformation.
Global Coverage; Focus on Professionals with Asia experience – currently in Asia, as well as those who may have moved out of Asia;
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|