- Application Design
- Team Management
Location: HONG KONG
- Leading technical missions in a variety of projects and programs. Turning technology transformation strategy into action in the form of solution and integration designs
- Driving innovation in Digital Architectures
- Driving architecture engagement models and being an ambassador for partnership with IT delivery
- 5 years of experience with digital application design and development, and integrating enterprise business systems
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an Architect - architecting large scale federated systems
- Experience with mobile platforms, IoTs, web applications, middleware / services / APIs, business process management.
- Expert on Java/JS based web applications and Cloud based technologies
- Insurance background or experience is appreciated
- Have experience with any one of these: CMMI, Agile/Scrum Development & Management, Scaled Agile Framework; Iterative & Incremental development approaches; Continuous Integration and delivery
- Working knowledge of a wide range of digital and integration technologies, such as: Social, Gaming, Mobile/Web frameworks, Omni Channel Experience Design, Cloud and Security
- Diverse technical background with key areas of depth around digital transformation, hybrid solutions and operating at scale.
- Proven master of Solution Architecture and Mobile Integration Technologies.
- Effective communicator and collaborator, who can apply outcome based leadership across teams and organizations.
- Flexible and creative with the ability to propose innovative ideas and collaborate with diverse teams to achieve the positive outcomes
- Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Track record of team management: acquisition, development and retention of multi-cultural team members. Knowledgeable of Chinese culture
- Fluent in English
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Bachelor to Master|