- Asset Allocation
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Outlook
Desktop Support Analyst
Location: HONG KONG-HONG KONG-HONG KONG
Supply IT Infrastructure Services and Support for his regional perimeter.
Ensure locally the quality of IT services delivered to End User.
Act as primary / secondary contact for IT Systems on site in his scope ( Lan, Wan, Server, TOIP, Printings services, etc)…
• Ensure all cases (incident and requests), linked to his/her scope of activity (Desktop, Infra, Business apps,..) are managed at agreed service level
• Perform daily system health check
• Take in charge Infrastructures Services link to his perimeter (Lan, Wan, Server, TOIP, Printings services, etc..)
• Prioritise his work according to IT SLA and Business needs.
• Manage complex cases until they are resolved
• Support the continuous optimization of business processes and act with anticipation
• Be part of the project delivery.
• Give advice and develop training on Computer / Office tools to End Users when required
• Organise regular meetings with key contacts to collect business needs
• Place IT order link to his scope
• Maintain adequate and accurate documentation on procedures, standards, desktop and server equipment inventory, etc
a. Responsible to follow the company guidelines / regulations to ensure company data is held in a secure manner, including electronic access or in written format.
b. Any security issues or potential security breaches must be raised with his or her manager to ensure any potential issues can be secured.
• Local language and English speaking is required
• A minimum of 8 years IT working experience in desktop support, windows server administration, preferably within a similar Financial Services organisation
Knowledge and Skills
• Desktop environment skills and office IT tools
• Understanding of IT technology
• Ability to work with people in a collegial manner • To have a good overall comprehension of financial activities and Asset Management
• To deliver added value to the Business by making improvements or suggestions
• Demonstrates commitment to their job
• Think laterally to solve problems.
• To be able to manage their time
• To have excellent communication skills, spoken & written
Team Working/Positive attitude
• Demonstrate excellent team spirit and positive behaviour
To see changes as an opportunity rather than a constraint.
• Proactive mindset, and able to work under pressure
• Uses extensive experience to solve complex technical issues
• Rapidly understand complex data, business issues and processes
Technical Skill/Excellent working knowledge of:
• Microsoft environment (operating system, server, AD, SCCM…)
• Office Applications
• Exchange/Outlook mail system
• Desktop – Hardware and configuration
• Printing - Hardware and configuration
• LAN / WAN technology
• Smart Phone
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|