- Complaint Handling
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Quality Control
- Root Cause Analysis
- Team Management
Complaint Management Manager
Location: HONG KONG
- Ownership of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) relating to the Turnaround Time (TAT) for end to end complaint journeys.
- Quality case investigation in a professional and compliance manner in order to deliver good customer experience
- Review and re-assessment of any cases whereby customers reject complaint or dis-satisfaction resolutions and perform additional actions or compensation if needed.
- Lead priority complaint cases, approve communications, resolutions and redress, including those originating from regulators, media, legal representation and involving significant financial impacts or reputational risk
- Work in conjunction with Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Distribution and Operations, to provide resolutions.
- To enforce delegated authorities for resolution and compensation for customer complaints/dissatisfaction, including “soft complaint” actions by front line customer service representatives.
- To conduct regular formal training for complaints and customer facing staff.
- Understand the root cause of complaint and suggest feasible solution to improve customer satisfaction level
- Min. 8 years working experience in complaint handling
- Good knowledge and experience in insurance or financial industries
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good people and leadership skills
- Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|