- Complaint Handling
- Legal Documentation
- Project Management
Client Service Specialist
Location: HONG KONG-HONG KONG-HONG KONG
Maintaining and strengthening a structured and high quality client servicing function in Hong Kong
• Maintain and develop individual assigned key client relationship in assistance to Sales, mainly at Retail / Wholesales side.
• Ensuring delivery of first class service for clients in Hong Kong. Communicate with clients on a regular basis. Keep client informed on the performance and outlook of their investments and ensure early identification of issues as well as complaint management (incidents)
• Coordinating and ensuring high quality reporting, investment related and administrational and transition processes (take-on/off, mandate changes) related to mandates
• Professionally handling of all client queries and managing the interactions and communication with clients
• Ensuring client reporting of high quality and resolving any problems related to client reports
• Cultivate business development opportunities. These include coordinating and preparation of presentations, marketing material and appointments for Sales Managers with clients
• Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures to track sales processes. Oversee maintenance of client records, legal documentation etc.
• Maintain special fund lists for Sales in close collaboration with certain global departments
• Maintain and check data quality in CRM tool
• Support Marketing department in planning and implementation of distribution events
• Perform others tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
• University degree (ideally focus in economics or finance)
• Relevant experience in similar function, regional retail / wholesales is a plus.
• Detailed understanding of the local business/clients and its specific business requirements
• Strong Project Management skills in a cross border set up
• Proven track record of being able to service clients in the local Singapore market
• Good understanding of investment and post investment operational processes
• Experience in streamlining reporting and communications processes and procedures
• Relevant written and verbal language skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
• Team orientation - take an interest in and contribute to the work of the team, and liaise where appropriate with other groups
• Excellent communication skills (diplomacy, tact combined with goal orientation)
• Negotiation Skills in relation to project management;
• Ability to work with different cultures and languages;
• Strong client and service orientation, good interpersonal skills at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure whilst producing quality work, time management skills
• Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and happy to take full responsibility for actions
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|