Claims Services Officer
Location: HONG KONG-HONG KONG-HONG KONG
- Be responsible for identifying suspicious claim cases and handling claims within the Claims Services Department.
- Assist to carry out daily operations including but not limited to claims handling, prepare reports, fraud detection, investigation and training.
- Provide fraud consultancy
- 3+ years of experience in handling Retail claims with solid understanding of insurance processes and intrepretation of policy; candidates with Motor and EC claims experience will be an advantage but not necessary.
- Candidates with experience of loss adjuster shall be an advantage (but not necessary);
- Have analytical skills along with a passion for inquisitive research and investigative evidence analysis.
- Persistent to obtain case information not readily avaiable
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervisiion
- Excellent MS Office skills
- An organized team player with excellent sense of responsibility
- Strong influencing skills and tenacity.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|