Business Support Executive, Kuching Branch
Reporting to the Branch Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide support in ensuring Branch Target are achieve. This includes both Marketing Support & Administrative Support. The role is not limited to conduct relationship management with marketer’s agent as additional point of contact and to provide technical support, to Track & Follow up with Head Office Claim Department on claim status / Merimem system on claim issues, interaction with clients at Customer Service Desk for walk-in and phone (complaints, quotations, enquiries)
Direct Sales Engagement & Agency Support
· Interaction with clients at customer service desk for walk-in and phone (complains, quotations, enquiries)
· To ensure achieved cross selling target
· Assist agents from time to time.
· To assist broker in their on and off site counter from time to time.
· Coordinate with BOAM for agency administration such as recruitment/ CPD point / training
· Provide guidance to agents such as underwriting and product knowledge
Sales Business Support
· Check daily STP failures report and provide summary report to Branch Administrator
· To handle branch underwriting work and ensure compliance with regulations and audit actions – e.g. Underwriting guidelines & AML, Treaty Retention & accumulation (handled by BM / Marketers at Branch without Underwriters)
· Conduct proposal review, Underwriting analysis in accordance with Underwriting guidelines
· Work with Business Sales support to follow up on outstanding supporting documents from agents
· Conduct policy issuance checks – checking AS 400 for their enforce status
· Underwriting referrals and approval in FLAS as per underwriting guide. To refer to HQ Underwriters if above branch authority.
· Process cancellation & non NB endorsements for non-motor
· NCD adjustments and motor endorsements & cancellations
· To monitor sorted policies are send to respective agents / insured
· Responding to queries and complaints immediately
· Monitoring of processing and sorting of all policies
· To ensure all brochures, proposal forms and policies jackets are sufficient at all time.
Claims Process & Support
· Assist in claim registration in AS400
· Provide checklist for claim documents required to direct customers / agents
· Provide value added customer service to agents / clients with regard claim handling matters
· Notifying claim by email to HQ and register claim, follow up on docs from agents / insured and submit claims docs to HQ, whilst ensuring that documents are complete.
· Once documents are complete, to follow-up with HQ for approval and payment.
· Always willingly / standby at helpdesk for e-cover note issuance for customers / agents
· Assist in monitoring of CBC compliance daily
· Follow-up in unpaid cover note and monitoring of CBC closely
· To monitor and follow up on agents CBC and premium warranty to ensure they comply with CBC regulation
· To ensure all payment refund / miscellaneous are done correctly.
· SPM or GCE ‘O’ Level (or Higher) in any discipline
· Diploma (or specialized vocational training in any related discipline
(i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
· AMII, ACII
· ACCA, CPA, CA, MIA
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 1 year relevant experience, within similar capacity & role
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
· Basic computer operating
· Good Knowledge in Microsoft Word / Excel
· Able to communicate with all levels
· Able to work independent
Ambitious, driven, accountable and proactive at work
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Credit Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Relationship Management
- Technical Support