- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Credit Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Relationship Management
- Technical Support
Business Support Executive, Kuching Branch
Reporting to the Branch Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide support in ensuring Branch Target are achieve. This includes both Marketing Support & Administrative Support. The role is not limited to conduct relationship management with marketer’s agent as additional point of contact and to provide technical support, to Track & Follow up with Head Office Claim Department on claim status / Merimem system on claim issues, interaction with clients at Customer Service Desk for walk-in and phone (complaints, quotations, enquiries)
Direct Sales Engagement & Agency Support
· Interaction with clients at customer service desk for walk-in and phone (complains, quotations, enquiries)
· To ensure achieved cross selling target
· Assist agents from time to time.
· To assist broker in their on and off site counter from time to time.
· Coordinate with BOAM for agency administration such as recruitment/ CPD point / training
· Provide guidance to agents such as underwriting and product knowledge
Sales Business Support
· Check daily STP failures report and provide summary report to Branch Administrator
· To handle branch underwriting work and ensure compliance with regulations and audit actions – e.g. Underwriting guidelines & AML, Treaty Retention & accumulation (handled by BM / Marketers at Branch without Underwriters)
· Conduct proposal review, Underwriting analysis in accordance with Underwriting guidelines
· Work with Business Sales support to follow up on outstanding supporting documents from agents
· Conduct policy issuance checks – checking AS 400 for their enforce status
· Underwriting referrals and approval in FLAS as per underwriting guide. To refer to HQ Underwriters if above branch authority.
· Process cancellation & non NB endorsements for non-motor
· NCD adjustments and motor endorsements & cancellations
· To monitor sorted policies are send to respective agents / insured
· Responding to queries and complaints immediately
· Monitoring of processing and sorting of all policies
· To ensure all brochures, proposal forms and policies jackets are sufficient at all time.
Claims Process & Support
· Assist in claim registration in AS400
· Provide checklist for claim documents required to direct customers / agents
· Provide value added customer service to agents / clients with regard claim handling matters
· Notifying claim by email to HQ and register claim, follow up on docs from agents / insured and submit claims docs to HQ, whilst ensuring that documents are complete.
· Once documents are complete, to follow-up with HQ for approval and payment.
· Always willingly / standby at helpdesk for e-cover note issuance for customers / agents
· Assist in monitoring of CBC compliance daily
· Follow-up in unpaid cover note and monitoring of CBC closely
· To monitor and follow up on agents CBC and premium warranty to ensure they comply with CBC regulation
· To ensure all payment refund / miscellaneous are done correctly.
· SPM or GCE ‘O’ Level (or Higher) in any discipline
· Diploma (or specialized vocational training in any related discipline
(i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
· AMII, ACII
· ACCA, CPA, CA, MIA
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 1 year relevant experience, within similar capacity & role
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
· Basic computer operating
· Good Knowledge in Microsoft Word / Excel
· Able to communicate with all levels
· Able to work independent
Ambitious, driven, accountable and proactive at work
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)|