- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Business Analyst, Project Team of Sales Human Resources (1-year contract)
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide support for Sales Human Resources (SHR) project deliverables, system production issues and SHR special report generation
- Work with project team members from both SHR and other departments to support various SHR projects or new initiatives, assist to prepare business requirement specification, review functional specification, prepare user acceptable test plan and test cases, execute user acceptance test, deployment verification test and implementation verification test to ensure each project deliverable in good quality.
- Conduct SHR user training for each project.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix.
- Handle the tasks and projects as assigned by supervisors to support distribution channels and SHR department.
- Participate in special report generation for SHR projects or new initiatives.
- Higher diploma holder or above
- At least 2 years working experience in insurance or banking industry, with relevant experience in business requirement gathering, functional specification review and user acceptance test execution is an advantage. Fresh graduate will also be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.
- As a good team player to work in cooperative manner.
- With good services mind-set and willing to learn.
- Logical, numerical sensitive and attentive to details.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Macro and Chinese Word Processing.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|