- Business Analytics
- Feasibility Studies
- Gap Analysis
- Project Management
- User Acceptance Testing
Business Analyst (1 year contract)
Location: HONG KONG
- Preparing, facilitating and participating in client meetings/workshops
- Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/testing/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Draft business requirement documents into user case/ technical documents and work closely with business and IT teams.
- Conducting requirements gathering, analysis and support in testing.
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state.
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, and documenting business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness
- Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, test case preparation/creation and execution
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Conduct deployment verification test and implementation verification test
- Provide post implementation support to end user immediately after system enhancement
- Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
- Proven experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
- Proven track record in participating User Acceptance Testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines.