Assistant Services Improvement Manager, Health Call center
Location: HONG KONG-HONG KONG-HONG KONG
- Assist Service Excellence Manager to enhance the overall competencies of individual CSOs by designing and conducting training programs that will boost staff performance.
- Identity training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will assist individual CSO to improve the overall service standard.
- Build and deliver coaching program according to regional standard.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs according to business needs.
- Stay aware of the new trends in market and tools in staff coaching and development.
- Involve in daily call centre operation SUCH as handling incoming calls, managing soft complaints and escalated cases, collaborating with different departments to meet our SLAs
- Achieve team's KPI and drive for improvement
- Min. 8 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
- Bachelor degree holder
- Proven experience and knowledge on coaching
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Good knowledge and experience in customer service
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and tools will be an advantage
- Solid experience in insurance is preferable
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Customer Service