You may also like
Assistant Operations Manager / Operations Manager (Private Equity)
Assistant Manager / Senior Officer (Contract), Credit Operations, Technology & Operations
- Customer Service
- Process Improvement
Assistant Manager, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
Senior Manager / Manager, Payment Operations, IBG Ops-Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
CIB Operations – Documentation Management Operations - Client Service Contract Manager - Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Client Onboarding
- Due Diligence
Assistant Manager - Service Operations
Location: HONG KONG
1. Act as Escalation point for incidents resolution. Ensuring Business / Customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
2. Act as Escalation point for Service request resolution. Ensuring Business / Customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
3. Ensure that all modes of communication are effectively used throughout the Major incident life cycle.
4. Build and Develop relationships from both a customer and technical point of view, driving global interaction with stakeholders and partners
5. Help business understand how to adjust to anticipated technology or product changes
6. Effective Monitor, control and support service delivery ensure system methodologies and procedures are followed.
7. Review and analyze all planned changes, to mitigate any potential impact to business services.
8. Review change impact and "push back" when risk levels exceed
9. Participated in Change Advisory Boards (CAB)
10. Provide support and input for CSIP Continuous Improvement plan) and Service Transition activity
11. Timesheet to be completed, as per agreed timeline.
IT Support and Maintenance Management
12. Ensure all incidents generated problems are managed and resolved within predefined SLAs
13. Continuous review and improve operations process to avoid potential incidents
14. Arrange regular preventive maintenance to mitigate know operation issues
Educational requirement and qualifications
§ University degree in Information Technology or related fields
§ ITIL V3 Certification in Service Management
· More than 5 years of working experience in IT with over 3 years working in IT Service Management
· Extensive experience in IT Production Control
· Solid experience in Quality Management, including metrics capture and dashboard reporting
· Solid Experience in working with off-shore service providers to deliver significant portion of daily work from India, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and China
Skills and Attributes
· Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Willing and able to work long hours and on-call for high severity Incident escalation
· Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must
· Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|