- Business Intelligence
- Impact Analysis
- Project Management
Assistant Manager – IT Systems Support Management
Location: HONG KONG
This is a Hong Kong IT management role on systems support and maintenance. The role is to lead internal and external IT service providers to perform day-to-day IT systems support and maintenance activities, including emergency fix during system night batches, impact analysis and resolution of system bugs, identify incidents root causes and problem management, regular system and data patching.
- Work with internal and external IT service provider to provide IT systems support and maintenance activities
- Accountable for resolving issues, both short term and long term, to meet and exceed predefined SLAs and KPIs on systems availability and request turnaround time
- Support Project Managers in estimating the on-going running cost of IT systems after project implementation
- Manage technical issues and mitigate technical risks on repeated / major incidents
- Manage maintenance work transition from Regional IT and external vendor to the M&S Support team
- Track support quality trend and identify areas for improvement of the service provider. Drive the service provider for continuous improvements.
- Review and approve software bug fix package prepared by IT service providers
- Coordinate with Release Management for production migration of system bug fix
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in IT systems support and maintenance, preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Experience in managing external vendors to deliver support and maintenance services that meet company defined quality standards
- Solid experience in supporting IT systems with multiple IT platform, including AS/400, Windows, UNIX, Linux and Digital
- Solid experience in managing and coordinating multiple teams, onshore and offshore, in-house and vendor to perform support and maintenance work
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Experience in various domains of Insurance solution support and maintenance (for example, distribution systems, business intelligence, CRM, printing solution, etc) is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|