- Project Management
Assistant Manager, IT Planning and Support
Location: HONG KONG
· To provide overall planning for service transitions and to coordinate the resources that they require.
· To be the lead specialist within HKIT for Development Planning & Support validation and testing processes and activities, in implementing the AXA HKIT Strategy
· Proactively research issues and opportunities, design solutions and propose appropriate way forward commensurate with HK business needs.
· Plan the implementation of new Transition Planning & Support validation and testing initiatives and solutions.
· Chair interdepartmental and external meetings representing HKIT in areas of responsibility within project boards/forums
· Develop, implement and ensure compliance of HKIT policy throughout AXA using effective and professional communication skills with all levels of personnel within the AXA.
· To contribute to a wide variety of projects representing and advising upon Transition Planning & Support validation and testing issues.
· Liaise with third parties, contractors and staff to ensure Transition Planning & Support, Validation & Testing policy is addressed by all parties involved.
Educational requirement and qualifications
§ University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
§ ITIL v3 Foundation Certification essential. ITIL v3 Service Management would be a plus
· More than 5 years of working in IT Service Management
· Experience working with off-shore Service Providers.
· Extensive experience in IT Production Control, Development Support, and Service Validation
Skills and Attributes
· Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills in English and Cantonese
· Project Management, Agile development skills, and Testing procedures
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level|