- Business Analytics
- Corporate Communications
- Feasibility Studies
- Gap Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Manager, Business Analysis
Location: HONG KONG
- Lead the sub-team of business analysts to ensure quality of timeline, cost, system development and business solutions
- Prepare/Review business requirement specification (BRS) and functional specification (FS)
- Conduct feasibility study, impact analysis and gap analysis, translating and simplifying requirements
- Bridge the gap between business users and solution architects and IT by conducting business.
- Supervise and provide coaching to Business Analyst, establish and build the Business Analysis capability to provide better value added to business.
- Evaluate solution options in terms of effective, cost, timeline and quality
- Conduct / Coordinate the communications, review the plan and the execution for user acceptable test (UAT) and implementation verification test (IVT)
- Review training materials and conduct training to business.
- Work under pressure and meet tight timeline
- University graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in life insurance, with relevant experience in business requirement gathering, functional specification review and user acceptance test execution is an advantage
- Good analytical, proactive problem solving and organizing skills
- Logical, numerical sensitive, proactive and attentive to details
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good computer skills including AS400, Salesforce, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL etc
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in VBA is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|