Assistant Legal Counsel (1 year contract)
Location: HONG KONG
- Advising on legal issues and requirements on general matters and ad hoc matters.
- Drafting and reviewing of documentation to achieve corporate objectives and for implementation of corporate plans.
- Advising on product structure and application to the regulators for authorization of products and marketing materials.
- Drafting / reviewing product documents (e.g. policy contracts, offering documents, illustration documents, marketing materials).
- Advising on regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience from leading law firms with commercial or financial exposure.
- Knowledge of the insurance regulatory requirements and experience in product documents of traditional life products are advantageous.
- Chinese language skills are essential.
- Good analytical and communication skills.