- Application Development
- Business Analytics
- Report Writing
Assistant IT Solution Analyst
Location: Hong Kong
Main Purpose of the Role
- Bridge the gap between business users / analyst, solution architects, and IT Solution Delivery team by conducting business / research analysis.
- Facilitate business users / analyst & IT to come out a best solution
- Engage business users, business analyst, solution architect, and delivery team to ensure business requirements (i.e. BRS) are robust with consideration of system constraints and future IT support
- Facilitate IT to have a clear and complete understanding of the Business Requirement Specifications
- Facilitate business users / business analyst to have a clear and complete understanding of the solution proposed and documented in the Project Descriptions
- Liaise with relevant business users / business analyst on SIT, Performance, and Regression Test planning to align with the UAT planning performed by business user and business analyst
- Conduct SIT test results verification prior to releasing system for UAT and production
- Lead business users / business analyst to define IT deployment / implementation activities
- Support the rationalization and synergy of IT requirements across projects
- University graduate preferably in Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
- 1-2 years experience in IT application development.
- Familiar with insurance products, operation process, and related application systems would be added advantage
- Previous testing experience is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
- Fluent Cantonese and English speaking skill is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong report writing ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organisational negotiation and influencing skills. Fluency in English speaking and writing is essential.
- Quick thinking ability and an inquiring mind.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|