- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Distribution Training Manager
Location: HONG KONG
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Provide quality training support to sales channels.
- Design, develop and revamp the training programs for new agent & experienced agents
- Participate in developing and delivering training project
- Provide support to management so to liaise with agency members in fostering their continuous sales development and learning culture.
- Provide management reports for business and strategic decisions
- To design and revamp the training curriculum for new agents and experienced agents with materials to meet the AXA culture and business goal.
- To identify training needs & results analysis.
- To develop and deliver the agency training programs in different aspects, e.g. product launch training and business operation.
- To keep the training content & training methodologies updated so as to maintain high quality of training for sales channels.
- To assist in coaching and monitoring the training team development.
- To monitor various training projects.
- To monitor the CPD accreditation and CPD programs
- High proficiency in speaking Putonghua
- University degree of any discipline
- FLMI, IIQA and insurance qualification preferred
- At least 4 years in agency training or sales management in life insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and course facilitating skills
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|