Assistant Complaint Management Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Manage complaints, ensuring the team have been provided with adequate training, adhere to operating guidelines, work within their delegated authorities, meet departmental SLA targets and pass periodic independent quality control reviews.
- Ownership of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) relating to the Turn Around Time (TAT) for end to end complaint and dis-satisfaction lifecycle, including enforcement of operations/distribution SLA for information provision/root cause analysis.
- Review and re-assessment of any cases whereby customers reject complaint or dis-satisfaction resolutions and perform additional actions or compensation if needed.
- Lead priority complaint cases, approve communications, resolutions and redress, including those originating from regulators, media, legal representation and involving significant financial impacts or reputational risk.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Distribution and Operations, to provide resolutions and responses in shorter timeframes than non-priority cases.
- Review investigation results, rectification actions and correspondence and compensation (within delegated authority) for non-priority cases performed team
- Conduct regular sample reviews of closed cases performed by the team
- Dissemination of information from government and external industry bodies as it arises to ensure staff and management are kept up to date
- Assist the Head of Client Relationship in developing, maintaining and enforcing operating guidelines which align with regional and AXA Group standards
- To enforce delegated authorities for resolution and compensation for customer complaints/dissatisfaction, including quick close or “one and done” actions by front line customer service representatives.
- To conduct regular formal training for complaints and customer facing staff
- People Management to provide necessary coaching to the team
Min. 6 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
Good knowledge and experience in complaint handling is a MUST
Solid experience in insurance is preferable
Extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements in respect of the insurance produces
Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
Good people and leadership skills
Excellent written English and Chinese correspondence skill
- Complaint Handling
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Quality Control
- Root Cause Analysis
- Team Management