You may also like
FP&A Manager - Business Partnering & Business Development
FP&A Manager - Strong Business Partnering
Business Analyst (1 year contract, renewable)
ATAL Building Services Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Communications
Quality Assurance Officer (Banking)
Assistant Business Analyst (Banking)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
(Assistant) Business Analyst, Project Team of Sales Human Resources (1-Year Contract)
Location: HONG KONG
- Work with project team members for both SHR and other departments to support various SHR projects or new initiatives, assist to prepare business requirement specification, review functional specification, prepare user acceptable test plan and test cases, execute user acceptance test, deployment verification test and implementation verification test to ensure each project deliverable in good quality.
- Conduct SHR user training for each project.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix.
- Handle the tasks and projects as assigned by supervisors to support distribution channels and SHR department.
- Participate in special report generation for SHR projects or new initiatives.
- University graduate or higher diploma.
- At least 2 years working experience in insurance or banking industry, with relevant experience in business requirement gathering, functional specification review and user acceptance test execution or distribution compensation handling is an advantage.
- As a good team player to work in cooperative manner.
- With good services mind-set and willing to learn.
- Logical, numerical sensitive and attentive to details.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Macro and Chinese Word Processing.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst)
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|