- Business Analytics
- Financial Analysis
Assistant Business Analyst, Health Operations
Location: HONG KONG-HONG KONG-HONG KONG
- Identify and design solutions to enhance and streamline business processes
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the implementation of product, systems and applications projects.
- Work in conjunction with business users and development teams and be responsible for the creation and execution of test scripts, scenarios, and test plans that validate initial business requirements.
- Implement and formulate solutions to automate data extraction/ workflow/functions for internal and client report generation, correspondence generation, MI report & dashboard generation, process status notification generation
- Support the analysis and formulation of business case benefits including historical data collection, data quantification and validation and setting up benefits tracking mechanisms
- To rebuild the production control, establish and maintain the operating procedure manual, follow up on resolution of business/system problems/complaints
- Drive requirement gathering activities via interviews, workshops and meetings with stakeholders
- Assist in the design phase by being an effective liaison between IT and business users in clarifying business requirements and IT solutions
- Assist in business users to define and execute User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and Implementation Verification Tests (IVT) in line with quality and project governance processes
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of business analysis experience
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable.
- Strong financial analysis / business analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese