Assistant Business Analyst (1 Year Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist and participate in the project tasks, gather the requirements (if need), deal with different parties, understand the business requirements, review the functional specifications, define the testing scopes/ scenarios
- Responsible for supporting system testing, coordinating, planning and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Implementation Verification Testing (IVT) for system enhancement
- Prepare the regular/ ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis regarding business monitoring and experience study
- Support the production fix, communicate with different parties, understand the system behaviors, correct the data from systems, etc.
- Higher Diploma or Associate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or related discipline
- 1-year relevant working experience, preferably in insurance, banking or financial institutions
- Good analytical, problem solving and organizing skills
- Self-learner and attentive to details
- Team player with good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel, MS Access etc.
- Proficiency in VBA or SAS is an advantage
*Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- User Acceptance Testing
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)