Assistant Actuarial Manager, Health Technical Centre
Location: Hong Kong
- Actuarial pricing and ongoing monitoring of individual health business, and support actuarial pricing of Employee Benefits (Group Life and Group Medical) on a needed basis.
- Prepare actuarial reports for senior management and regional office for product approval.
- Cooperate with different departments such as underwriting, marketing, product, legal and operation
- Monitor product risk/profitability
- Liaison with reinsurer for reinsurance management
- Coach and develop the junior team members
- Supports pricing of innovative health product features to be incorporated into new or existing health products
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics
- Associate of an actuarial association, preferably a Fellow
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Detail oriented and exhibit great organization skills to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Some knowledge/experience with Prophet modelling is preferred.
- Prophet (Actuarial Software)
- Team Management