- Asset Liability Management
- Credit Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Location: HONG KONG
- Assist the Asian Markets ex-Japan Head of Investment in the participation of Local Monthly Investment Committees and Local Board Investment Committees across the Asian Markets:
- Proactively provide recommendation on investment proposals;
- Monitor investment risk and budget delivery;
- Ensure adequate resolution of outstanding action points.
- Communicate Group guidelines and other relevant information to local CIOs and investment teams across the Asian Markets.
- Support Asian Markets in the implementation of Group guidelines.
- Ensure investments are done as per local investment policies and mandates while complying with Group guidelines.
- Assist in developing investment skills and capabilities across Asian Markets by sharing best practices, organizing regular calls and annual investment and ALM conferences.
- Assist the Asia ex-Japan Head of Investment in the management of AXA HK assets.
- Degree holder from reputable university specialising in investment, finance or actuarial.
- At least 1 year of working experience in investment-related area with major financial institution.
- Experience in credit analysis or fixed income investments is a plus.
- Understanding of insurance company’s liabilities and investment regulations for life and general insurance companies will be advantageous.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Qualifications or studying towards completion of financial examinations (e.g. CFA, FRM, or CAIA) preferred.
- Team player with good communication skills.
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)|