- Financial Reporting
- Life Insurance
Actuarial Manager / Assistant Actuarial Manager
Location: HONG KONG
- Interpret the standard, challenge or justify the methodologies and propose solutions to implement IFRS 17.
- Review results and lead the quantitative impact study of transition and simulation of earnings patterns for products in accordance with the Group’s guidelines and IFRS 17 principles.
- Recommend strategy of transition and earnings management.
- Lead to enhance the data to arrive at accurate valuation for the transition strategy
- Review results and lead the development and adaptation of actuarial reporting tools and modelling from design to implementation and user acceptance test
- Review and lead the documentation with audit trail of data, assumptions, methods and financial results, as well as up-to-date documentation of processes
- Coordinate with other project team members on the development of different work steams
- Assist in the communication of the new standard with risk, finance and various stakeholders
- Ensure the process control and methodology on deliverable is robust and aligned with market best practice
- Qualified or nearly qualified actuary
- 7 or more years' experience in life insurance industry
- Hands-on experience in IFRS 17 is an advantage
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Actuarial Manager
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|