- Internal Audit
- Life Insurance
- Product Development
- Report Writing
- Risk Management
Actuarial Auditor, AXA Internal Audit Asia
Location: HONG KONG
- Execute the internal audit plan, perform internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
- Assist in risk assessment and audit planning process.
- Deliver quality work in line with in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) requirements, AXA Internal Audit Standards and AXA Group Standards.
- University degree with recognized actuarial designation.
- Actuarial associate level or nearly qualified.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Actuarial, Risk function or actuarial consulting involved in valuation, pricing, product development, risk management framework and implementation, etc., preferably in life insurance or financial services industry. GI experience would be a plus.
- Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill. Good in spoken and written Chinese is a plus.
- Good time management skill and analytical skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people at all levels and background.
- Independent and positive mind