Data Centre Support Analyst
Location: Chai Wan
- Maintain asset records of Data Centre facility and equipment room, including hosting information of equipment, keep information accurate and current in Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Prepare and monitor Data Centre operations activities, including equipment movement, data backup and offsite
- Perform forecast and produce regular reporting on Hardware Failure assessment
- Maintain and update the Data Centre Process and Procedures
- Installing/ de-installing/ relocating all Data Centre Hardware.
- Coordinate activities in support of all project and technical requests within the Data Centre.
- Incident handling, problem troubleshooting and escalation to upper tier
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and other duties is required
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in IT
- Able to handle multiple tasks and coordinate tasks/problem solving with multiple IT groups, service suppliers and business users
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with good sense of urgency
- Good and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and experience in IT Facilities Management and Data Centre
- Good and practical experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes/practice adoption is definitely an advantage
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, medical and dental insurance, 14 days’ annual leave, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
- ITIL Practitioner Level
- Data Centre
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)