Assistant IT Manager – Application Delivery
Location: North Point
- Delivering stable and functional applications to users according to SLA.
- Define KPIs according to SLA
- Conduct regular review meetings with internal/ external parties.
- Lead of Incident management with application vendors, internal development teams, etc.
- Invokes incident escalation procedures to coordinate recovery with other IT teams and IT vendors.
- Be the owner of the production environments for applications (controller of programs’ hand-over by development teams, infra-structure changes]
- Functional owner of Working Instruction (WI) of IT department.
- Functional owner of Sharepoint platform
- Be the controller on production systems’ configuration.
- Back-office system’s data master (e.g. user setup in systems, create data via interface not via program coding)
- Proactively review all production environment and prevent potential incidents
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in IT application support, call center & software vendor management.
- Excellent negotiation, project management and people management skills
- Experience in supporting mission critical systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Sharepoint
- Hands on experience in large scale system implementation are an advantage
- Team player with ability to manage multiple parties across different business units in the group
- Proactive, strong presentation, problem solving, people management and analytical skill
- Strong understanding of customer and business needs
- Good command of English and Mandarin, both spoken and written
We offer a good environment to grow your career. If our requirements meet your career inspiration, please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Department, 13/F, Island Place Tower, No. 510 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or fax: 2911 4208 or e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote employer’s reference number on your application letter)
Please visit our website at www.analogueholdings.com.hk for more information about us.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Project Management
- Team Management