- Brand Management
Senior Brand Manager
Location: Hong Kong
An exciting international tech/IT company are looking for a creative Senior Brand Manager to join their Hong Kong team. Working alongside the PR, Marketing and Product teams, to position the brand as a well-known name in the next three years.
The responsibilities of a Senior brand manager include:
* Working in collaboration with senior team members to formulate the brand strategy, emphasising on internationalisation and growth
* Developing road maps with clear goals and targets for the brand strategy
* Collecting customer insights and data to see how the company are viewed in the market
* Growing the brand value and ensuring consistency across all platforms
* Competitor analysis, understanding how they are viewed in the market compared to the company.
* Ensuring the brand is viewed positively across global markets.
* Developing insights from data, the market and customers
* Tracking performance and conducting analysis in order to turn insights into actions that accelerate business growth
* Creating and managing brand partnerships and event opportunities, working alongside the sales team.
* Providing expertise and leadership for the brand management team.
* Hiring one junior branding team member and bring a branding agency onboard.
A suitable senior brand manager will have the following:
* Proven experience in branding, marketing or advertising, ideally with consumer focused experience and a proven ability to develop effective brand marketing programs
* Native or near native level of English, spoken and written.
* Management experience.
* Success in driving initiatives while keeping the core brand intact.
* Excellent communication and writing skills are essential.
* Experience in developing and driving a brand strategy.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|