You may also like
Assistant Marketing Manager - MNC Retail Marketing Group
Assistant Vice President, Deposits & Segment Marketing
Chong Hing Bank
- Product Development
Head of Marketing, APAC Markets
Senior Marketing Manager (Beauty / Agency)
Central Marketing Manager (Event Marketing)
Hang Lung Properties
- Business Plans
- Customer Service
Location: Hong Kong
Does the idea of working for a fast-growing start-up spreading opening offices globally and taking the travel and tourism industry by storm? I am looking for an exceptional Marketing Lead to head up the HK marketing team. They're looking for a seasoned consumer marketing professional who is passionate about innovative campaigns and enjoys cultivating and growing relationships with international teams on producing the next generation of the company's marketing campaigns.
The role of Marketing Lead will entail:
- Be responsible for both on and offline marketing strategy and implementation for the Hong Kong market.
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns in Hong Kong.
- Be a key marketing leader and devise near and long-term strategies to grow the business and customer acquisition in Hong Kong
- Negotiate and monitor execution of partnership contracts and ensure compliance of all parties including key baseline materials such as guidelines, templates and checklists for regional partnerships.
- Analyse and report performance of campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies and identify new growth opportunities online.
- Provide input to digital, creative and social teams to ensure their content supports overall messaging and marketing strategies
A successful Marketing Lead will have the following:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Strong knowledge of the Hong Kong consumer market
- Ability to develop strategy and business plans
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape in Hong Kong
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a dependable ability to flexibly utilise consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|